We've all been there. So inspired! You are going to fast. For 3 days. Or 10 days. Even 40 days. This is your big breakthrough moment with Give Pray Fast.
Then midway through Day 2, the donuts call your name and that's the end of that.
You feel defeated. Unspiritual. Maybe even ashamed. No more! Here's Your Fail-Proof Action Guide to Finishing Your Fast.
Jesus said WHEN…not IF
When? When is right now! Because your days of defeat are over. With Give Pray Fast, you have a fail-proof action guide to give you everything you need to set up and finish your fast. Developed for an online training program for Christian women, this program has been tested by real women — just like you.
In the past, these women struggled to finish their fast but they found — as you will — that the right strategy and tools change everything.
This FAIL-PROOF ACTION GUIDE Features:
- A step-by-step plan to set up your fast based on your schedule, your preferences, and what God has laid on your heart.
- Creative ways to spend time with God — because let's face it. If all you're doing is not eating, you're not fasting. You're just starving.
- Setting up your Perfect Prayer Place – to get and stay motivated to meet with God
- Strategies to Nurture Your Body and Soul — so fasting is a joyous experience – and doesn't feel like a punishment.
- Spiritual, Physical & Nutritional Ideas – from detox baths and cleansing drinks to bone broth, juice and smoothie recipes.
- A Daily GivePrayFast Journal – so you can record the experience and learn through the process. That way your next fast (and you'll want to do another one!) will be even more blessed.
Interview with the Author of Give Pray Fast
Check out this fun interview with the author of Give Pray Fast: The Fail-Proof Guide to Finishing Your Fast. She's my good friend, Rennie Ling
Get the Prayer of Protection: Click here
- Book Review Wanted for Amazon
- How to Get Free Christian Books on BookBub
- Coronavirus' Hidden Temptation for Christians
- Have You Gained a Size During the Quarantine?
- You Need Solitude