Proverbs 31 Isn’t Fiction
Make it YOUR reality with my Video E-Course for the aspiring Proverbs 31 Woman, based on my international bestseller, Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life.
Why are so many women all over the world turning to Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life? Why are so many enrolling in the popular Video E-class created to help you work through the material? Because it’s REAL and PRACTICAL. If you’ve been a Christian woman for very long, you have read Proverbs 31. Your heart’s desire if for God to make A Real Change in YOU.
But I know you may have questions like: “Where do I start?” “What’s available out there to help me through my transformation?” “How can I get connected to someone who can teach me the wisdom of God that’ll push me to the next level?” Listen: No woman can become the woman God wants her to be all by herself. You need and deserve support for your journey.
That’s why I’ve created this Video E-class, so you don’t have to go it alone anymore …
God Can Make A Real Change in YOUR Life
This Proverbs 31 Video eclass is designed to take you from unsure to sure-as-life within the first 10 days of watching the videos and cracking open the workbook… And guess what! I’ll be with you every step of the way to keep your chin up through the entire process. Together, we’ll work step-by-step through the book and video course. Truth be told, no other program offers comprehensive and exact details on what it takes to be the Proverbs 31 woman, while at the same time, increasing your knowledge in the ways of God. I’ve written several best-sellers on what you can do right now to live the life you were called to live… And I’ve taken all of the Nuggets of Truth, the Pearls of Wisdom, and Keys of Knowledge and jam-packed the very best material into a 90-day program that’s just for you! My friend, if you’ve been wondering how to live a more abundant life without compromising WHO you are, then my 90-Day Jumpstart to a New You program is for you.
Here’s what you can expect…
Read below to see ALL the feature and benefits you’ll get while in the program. Then, take a look at the special offer I have for you at the bottom of this page.
- You’ll complete a full-blown study of Proverbs 31 woman. Verses 10-31.
- Memorize the entire passage, one manageable portion at a time
- You’ll discover practical, real-life applications for this ancient Biblical wisdom
- You’ll establish a routine of spiritual disciplines you can follow for the rest of your life
- You’ll develop the wonderful habit of daily Bible reading and time alone with God
- You’ll pray 90 scripture-based prayers
- You’ll practice the learned skill of Positive Prayer Journaling
- You’ll cultivate an awareness of the presence of God
- Plus, you’ll increase your Biblical knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in a broad range of subjects
- You’ll gain practical insight and advice to improve the quality of your most important relationships
Physical Fitness & Bodily Wellness
- You’ll begin the habit of a daily ‘prayer walk’
- You’ll learn about the powerful impact of diet on your total well-being
- You’ll follow a simple cleansing diet, designed to promote greater vitality and weight loss
Personal Appearance & Fashion
- You’ll develop a well-balanced approach to personal appearance
- You’ll determine the colors that look best on you
- You’ll streamline your wardrobe to save time and money
- You’ll discover when less is more; and when more is more!
- You’ll learn the keys to age-appropriate dress
Finances & Retirement Planning
- You’ll learn how to get your finances in order
- How to start an automatic savings & investment plan
- How to implement a debt reduction strategy
- How to create a retirement Strategy
- You’ll study basic financial principles from God’s Word
- You’ll discover the simple, proven method for keeping yourself and your family on track
- You’ll get your home in order by de-cluttering and creating a realistic, personalized household routine
- You’ll learn to discipline yourself to fulfill your obligations and to do so on time
- You’ll turn your home into a center of life and ministry
- You’ll make your home a mission sending station
- You’ll learn to incorporate ministry into your life naturally
- You’ll live your life on-mission to fulfill God’s purposes for you and the world at large Business
- You’ll study and learn what the Bible says about self-employment
- You’ll discover the importance of developing multiple streams of income
- You’ll get an overview of real estate investments
- You’ll also consider various business opportunities – this time with the Wisdom of God
- You’ll learn power self-management tools guaranteed to increase your personal effectiveness
- You’ll maintain a positive attitude by changing your focus – simply by focusing on what the Word says about you and your success
- You’ll fill your mind with 90 scripture-based affirmations (personalized statements of God’s promises)
- You’ll restore strength and stability to your soul (your inner life of thoughts, decisions and emotions)
Little Bits with Consistency Bring Real Change.
The best part is: we’ll accomplish it together. All while using God’s Word and relying on the power of the Holy Spirit. Our motto will be: “Little bits with consistency.” Here’s what in store for you, as soon as you secure your spot:
- 13 60-Minute Teleseminars featuring in-depth teaching with Donna Partow and leading experts.
- Unlimited Replays of Teleseminars at Exclusive Access Page (password protected) for members only – you’ll get the password immediately upon registering for the club.
You get all of this for only $27
Register now: www.donnapartow.com/jumpstart
This is an E-Course so you can join anytime! By the way, be sure to order your copy of the book, Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life. You cannot complete the course without the book. I look forward to traveling with you on this journey of a lifetime.
Best-Selling Author, Motivational Speaker & Empowerment Coach for the Aspiring Proverbs 31 Woman